Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I went to San Pedro prison yesterday on an unoffical tour. Most surreal experience of my life. Here is a brief synopsis on BBC News.
It cost $150 bolivianos to get in and you had to bring a goodie bag of toiletries and cigarettes. I will go in more detail on my next posting, I am still trying to wrap my mind around the whole experience.

The St. Patty's Day party at the hostel was insannnnnnnnne. Had a blast, and met some really cool people. It is supposedly the highest st. pattys day party in the world (3748 meters above sea level)

At 7am tomorrow I am waking up to bike down the worlds deadliest road. I can't wait. I get a free picture c.d. included so that is sweet. The bikes are really nice, so I feel as safe as I can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kyle,



We got to the airport at about 1, but you weren´t there, so we´re going to be staying at the colonial palace hostel at Calle Quera 270, phone number +51-084-232151. Hopefully we´ll see you there soon. There will be a key for you at the front desk.



-Alex

Unknown said...

Hey pimp,

I'm at work and miss the shit out of you. I'm glad you are having fun and will be disappointed if you do not bring back any crack for scott to try. Get your ass back here safely. The keg of fireman's is waiting for you. Take care, bud.

Micky