Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Hello Old Friends

Welcome back!
I am planning to keep writing here as I transition from South America adventures to NYC.

Hilarious article

I had an amazing time in South America, and if my life weren't filled with so much excitement I might be lamenting the fact that I'm gone. However, I can say this is currently one of the best periods of my life and looking back on South America I have only fond memories and no regrets.

Today I bought a plane ticket for New York City leaving a week from today! I am bring two suitcases and a head full of wishful thinking and big dreams. Thankfully I have a lot of people that want to help me succeed so I believe I am as ready as I'll ever be. As Henry Gondorff said in The Sting "All it takes is a little confidence". Shameless plug/ However I am currently looking for a job and a cool roommate so the more leads the merrier. kyleclift@gmail.com /Shameless plug

Natalie's visit will go down as 3 of the best days of my life. I loved getting a chance to show her all the places that make Austin so special to me. We had such a great time together and I feel so comfortable when I am with her. Crazy to think that we met randomly in a hostel in Buenos Aires. I look forward to her recipricating and showing me around Chicago this summer.

Matt and Tiffany's wedding took place at an amazing place on Lake Travis. Too bad my party of five showed up right after the wedding ended. However we did get to crash the reception, which was definitely the best reception I think any of us have ever been to. It was great to have a final blowout with all of my best friends before I head out.

Here are some final pictures of South America and some of Austin:











































No comments: