Sunday, February 10, 2008

1 month in

So I have almost been here for 4 weeks, and am having an allsome time.



I have a novia (girlfriend) here in BsAs. I met her at hostel estoril the 1st week I was here. We have been dating for about two weeks and are going to Iguazu Falls this weekend so that should be fun. Her name is Natalie, she is 25, and is from California. She does modeling and tutoring in Chicago and is way cute. Her goal is to try every flavor of gelato in Buenos Aires and I am doing my part to help her reach her goal.





Sorry I don't have any pictures of the two of us.

In other news, I am starting my 3rd week of Spanish classes tomorrow, and am sloooooooooowly improving my Spanish. I met a really cool guy from my Spanish school who has the exact same favorite c.d. as me, so that is pretty insane. We went out to some bars last night and had a good time. It´s pretty funny to think that I leave to go out to clubs/bars at the same time that the bars in Austin close. I think I am going to go back to the drum circle tomorrow night, it was one of the best things I have done since I have been here.

I also might take a wine tasting course here or in Mendoza. There are great wines available for about $3usd, and I am tired of Quilmes. Hopefully I come back with a little knowledge of Argentinian Malbecs. If anyone has any questions about what I am doing or what Buenos Aires is like leave them in the comments section and I will respond to them the next time I post.

Anyway, I can't really think of anything else to say except adios!

2 comments:

sammo said...

BROO!
hey your gf is really pretty! Im glad you love it there! I miss you but I know you are loving every minute of it! And i am def. gonna be visiting you in NYC when you move out there! I love how B.A our family is! U in argentina, Alex learning russian, and ur sisters living in europe for 3 months!lol! Anyways school is going really well, I had two tests this week but I dominated them! Its also homecoming so there was a step show last night(which was an experience) there is a bball game thus and Im just having a good time! Anyways keep posting so i can hear about your travels and know that ur alive! I love you mucho!!
Sammo

Unknown said...

I like the other pictures better