Thursday, January 24, 2008

River Plate vs. Boca Juniors

I have a ticket to the biggest sporting rivalry in the game. El Superclasico is the biggest futbol game in the world, and about 15 friends and I are going.

Top 50 sporting events to do before you die.

I am in my 4th day of Spanish classes and I am improving slowly but surely. Tonight they are having a soccer themed party at my hostel so we will see how my 80's polyester Brasil jeresy works out. I think next weekend I am going to Iguazu Falls. I have some great pictures of La Boca and Caminito I will put up when I get on a computer with the capabilities. I think I am getting an apartment here (in San Telmo or Palermo). My last 7 weeks of traveling are going to be wild. Hiking the Incan trail to Machu Piccu, ice trekking, sand boarding, amazon exploring, and biking down the worlds deadliest road.
Adios

No comments: