Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Hola

So it is time for a new update. Today I moved into an apartment in Palermo Soho, and it is wicked. Marble coutertops, wood floors, cable t.v. (not like I'll use it), and 1.5 baths for $350 a month. Palermo Soho is the spot you want to live in BsAs, so I am super stoked. My roommate's name is Nicolas and he speaks about 10 words in English, so hopefully this will develop my Spanish speaking skills rapidly. Today was the first time I was able to go to the supermarket, and the first time I realized how much I was getting gouged at hostels for a bottle of Quilmes. At the hostels a liter of Quilmes is 8 pesos, at the supermarket a liter is 2.50 pesos.

This weekend I am flying up to Iguazu Falls with a friend so that should be a lot of fun. I'm positive the pictures don't do the actual site justice, so I am really excited to see them live.




















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey bro! I hope you are doing well. It looks like so much fun. In case you were wondering, Aggy is skullfucking us right now in basketball.

Jenni says hi and to be safe.

Hurry home and we miss you!

Anonymous said...

i'm sure this was a lot better than USA/Mexico at Reliant stadium. we had a blast but ... nothing. i got nothing. this experience must've been million times more exciting.