Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday Plans

So the game was great. It was only a preseason game and it was probably second only to the 2006 Rose Bowl in intensity. I sat in the middle of the Boca Juniors section and witnessed a 2-0 victory. The stadium is split 50-50 and no fans are allowed on the other teams side. There were well over 500 cops in full riot gear with batons and shotguns to keep the peace. After the game the River fans were forced to leave directly after the game while the Boca fans were locked inside to wait for the River fans to walk at least 2km away from the stadium. Quite an experience.

Today I am going to the San Telmo market, a huge outdoor bazaar, with more people and crap for sale than you have ever seen. Tonight I might go to a club with some friends but I am n0t too sure. Most clubs here don't open until 2 and dont't close down until 8.

This week I am looking at some apartments in the city (they are sooooo cheap), and on Friday I am going to Iguasu Falls for the weekend. Hope everyone is doing well. Pictures should be posted within a day or two.

No comments: